Monday, August 9, 2010

Sand pit that is "unmotivation"

So I've been writing for a long time now..  Maybe since I was 12 or something like that.  Where some of my writing has gone I do not know, but I've managed to put together a good amount of what I do have and I've been planning on putting together a book.  I've even went as far as to have one of my notebooks typed up!  Why am I not published right now you ask?  Well it's a little evil gremlin called Sloth and it always strikes me at the most un-opportune moments.  All these typed short stories, poems, and ideas just sitting on my hard drive doing nothing but taking up megabits of space.  Trust me I will get it together and make something happen with it in the near future!  Until then take a gander at my book cover to the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment